Hyde Beach Hollywood, South Florida’s hippest new beach resort has been brought to life by a collaboration among regional and international leaders in chic real estate destinations – visionary developer Jorge Pérez, Chairman and CEO of The Related Group, lifestyle impresario Sam Nazarian, Founder and CEO of sbe, Edgardo Defortuna, President and CEO of Fortune International, and Debora Aguiar, Principal of Debora Aguiar Architects.
407 total of units, 41 stories.
2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms: 1,150 sq. ft. and 1,380 sq. ft.
3 bedrooms/3 bathrooms: 1,840 sq. ft.
1 bedroom/1 bathroom: From 705 sq. ft. to 870 sq. ft.
- Infinity edge ocean view pool, sundeck, and private cabanas
- Room service available to all units
- Housekeeping, cleaning and laundry services offered to all units
- State of the art fully equipped fitness center with cardio theater overlooking the ocean
- Health spa with men’s and women’s steam and sauna facilities
- Beach Club to include pool, spa services, and restaurant on the ocean
- Permanent installation of curated art collection throughout the building
- 24-hour complimentary valet parking
- 24-hour attended security services
- Personal Concierge Services 24/7
- High-speed Internet access
- Theater, Gaming Room, Club Room
- On-site Property Management for short-term rental services
- 40 Decorator Ready condominiums, two and three bedroom residences
- 367 beautifully finished and furnished condominiums
- Wide private terraces with glass railings and unobstructed views
- Ocean views from almost every residence
- Energy efficient, tinted, impact resistant, floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and windows
- Advance Technology “Smart Building” pre-wired with fiber optics for high speed internet, data/voice cable TV
- European Cabinetry in Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Imported stone counter tops
Sitting right at the steps of your residence, there are 3 amazing floors of entertainment on the sand. Amenities at the Beach Club will include Restaurant, Spa, 3 bars, beach service, plunge pool, lockers, & sauna
INTERIOR DESIGN BY DEBORAH AGUIAR
The finishes for the building will be delicate designed in natural materials like stones, untreated wood, water and mirrors. The building has being designed to integrate the exterior elements like ocean views, air, sunrise and sunset into the living.
The decorator is Deborah Aguiar, she looks for symmetry on every room she designs procuring to deliver functionality to the ambiance.
Very well known for her kindness and simplicity to bring comfort with a zen spirit.
Deborah, always works with off-whites, calm shades and a variety of textures, looking for softness, natural light and green integration.
Get a free Brochure
With detailed information of this property: